In Ethiopia GIZ has been implementing development programmes on behalf of the German government for over 40 years jointly with our national partners. The focus of our work in the country is on vocational education, sustainable use of natural resources, land management and food security, biodiversity and forestry. Further programmes enhance the development of a sustainable textile sector and renewable energies.
The Textile Centre of Excellence develoPPP (CoE) and Special Initiative Jobs (SI Jobs) are looking to recruit three interns to join an internship programme as per the detail below
The applicant should satisfy the following criteria
- Bachelor Degree is desirable in either Business Management, Political Studies, Law, Communication studies, or has a textile related training;
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English is a plus;
- Computer literacy is a plus;
- Has an eye for detail;
- High degree of initiative, efficiency, integrity and accountability;
- High interest in self-development, intellectual curiosity and has the capacity of thinking outside the box;
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team.
When? The application deadline is 19 December 2019
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV via Ethiojobs or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit this link: Here