The African Research Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases (ARNTD) with support from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and UK aid from the UK government, through the Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases (COR-NTD), is seeking proposals for both operational and social science research on ‘’Emerging Challenges facing NTD program implementation in Africa.’’ This third edition of the Small Grants Program (SGP III) is to support African researchers in both early and mid/late career to undertake operational research aligned with the goals established in the London Declaration on Neglected Tropical Diseases. SGP III is comprised of two small grant funding tracks:
a. Small grants for junior researchers
b. Small grants for mid-career and/or senior researchers.
- Must be currently employed by or enrolled as a student in an academic, health, or research institution in Africa for the duration of the grant
- Must demonstrate having a commitment to NTD-related research as well as the skills and experience required to carry out the proposed work
- Must be able to provide evidence of research output, including publications and/or presentations at scientific conferences
All applications submitted after the deadline of September 30, 2019 at 17:00 GMT will not be reviewed, and all unsolicited attachments will not be considered.
- Access the online application form and instructions here, complete all required sections and submit ahead of the deadline
- Upload a copy of your budget. Download template in English here and in French here.
For detailed information on this opportunity, click here.
If you need help in responding to this cal, please write your question in the comment box below.
If you need to receive similar opportunities like this one, please follow this blog by pressing the follow button in the upper right corner of this page.