Funded by USAID, and being co-hosted by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tribhuvan University’s Institute of Medicine, Nepal Agricultural Research Council and the Nepali Technical Assistance Group.
Any one with research or any content relevant to the following themes
- Understanding and enhancing the links between agriculture, nutrition and resilience
- Strengthening agricultural market value chains to clarify agricultural potential to improve food security in rural areas
- From agriculture to food security to diet to nutrition: Search for causal pathways
- Undernutrition, overweight and micronutrient deficiencies: Does this triple burden exist in Nepal?
- Risk factors for undernutrition, overweight, micronutrient deficiencies, and all three
- Policy options that target the one, both or all three burdens of malnutrition
- The private sector’s role in preventing the triple burden of malnutrition
- Nutrition-sensitive programs: findings from formative research, implementation research and impact…
View original post 100 more words