The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland. It is located in the city of Oulu. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff. The university is ranked in the top-400 universities worldwide.
Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Researcher Position in the research field of Green carbon nanofibers for electronics in collaboration with Luleå University of Technology in Sweden. The aim of the position is to support international students who hold a PhD degree in materials science, polymer engineering, polymer chemistry, or other equivalent degrees.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree in materials science, polymer engineering, polymer chemistry, or other equivalent degrees.
- Applicants whose first language is not English should provide proof of efficiency.
Prepare the following documentation and make application on line at this portal.
- A detailed CV including education and relevant academic/work experiences.
- The official record of transcripts and copy of degree certificates.
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page) with a short description of interest in the scientific studies and the specific research fields.
Application deadline is 31 January 2018
For more detailed information on this opportunity, please visit this link.
If you want any support in making an application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.