Shared by Dawit Gebregziabher
The University of Bonn in collaboration with the United Nations university institute for environment and human security is offering a full funded scholarship for students from developing countries to attend Master’s Program in Germany.
What are the eligible fields?
- Geographical approaches to risk, vulnerability and resilience
- New approaches to development geography Earth system science.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Methods, as well as GIS & Remote Sensing Social-ecological systems, Risk & Technology.
- Risk management and governance, forecast & prediction.
- Disaster management, disaster risk reduction (DRR) and humanitarian response.
- Graduated no more than 5 years ago
- Two years of practical experience in a field related to the study program
- Aiming at a career as practitioner in the field
- Tuition fee
- Living cost
How to apply?
- Interested applicants must fill out application forms
For detailed information please visit the following link.